Sales Coordinator Multi Asset Boutique
Vontobel Asset Management is a specialist investment manager with a multi-boutique approach and a track record of strong and consistent growth. As a multi-boutique we focus on Multi Asset solutions, Equities and Fixed Income, actively managing some CHF 120bn of assets on behalf of institutional and wholesale clients globally.
The Multi Asset boutique can draw on a 30 year history and long performance track records in our high conviction and quantitative strategies. We are now searching a Sales Coordinator for the boutique's global sales management team to drive our multi asset strategies' growth internationally.
Your opportunity The scope of this important role is to manage and orchestrate the boutique's global sales process, from setting sales strategy through to operative sales management, working closely with the boutique's Global Head of Multi Asset Products and Client Portfolio Managers. A particular focus of the role will be to drive business development outside of the Germanic home markets and further expand the boutique's international market share. The role interacts closely with the relationship managers in all global sales regions. A passion for both, multi asset investing and client management is therefore essential, as is the desire to work with a strong team across Sales and Portfolio Management. Tasks and Responsibilities
Sales strategy and market analysis
- Support the boutique's Global Head of Multi Asset Products in analyzing asset pools and net flows in target market, prioritizing product and marketing initiatives
- Analyze peer and market development that are relevant to validate the sales strategy
- Track strategic KPIs in global market roll out with particular focus on intermediary channels including Global Banks
Sales Coordination and Support
- Analysis, quality control and progress management of the boutique's global client onboarding using sales related reporting such as the monthly MIS reports, sales pipeline and sales review presentations
- Review of relationship manager's CRM reporting, quality management for client opportunities
- Coordination of sales education and information sharing across Multi Asset sales team
- Organize together with regional teams roadshows and investment conference participations in alignment with the overall marketing plan
- Acquire in-depth knowledge about the Multi Asset boutique's investment capabilities and support relationship managers solving operational issues
- Deputize Global Head of Multi Asset Products during absences
Support Business Development
- Support international rollout into intermediary channels with specific marketing collateral package, peer insights and coordination of Global Bank initiative
- Enable local Client Specialist to position our fund solutions by showing client benefits and diversification effects
- Monitor consultant coverage and document progress and potential barriers
- Lead projects supporting further business development namely in new markets and client channels in close collaboration with sales and product management
- Market research in connection with new product ideas and support developing a business plan
- Proven track record of at least 5 years in working for an internationally successful Multi Asset investment firm
- Experience as a relationship manager, a sales related or business development role
- Strong analytical and coordination skills
- Natural entrepreneur with strong aspirations and desire to be competitive
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills
- Good motivator and problem solver
- Thriving in an environment of high aspirations and high accountability
- Comfortable with irregular workload and varying sophistication of tasks
- Solid investment knowledge in the multi asset space and namely in quantitative strategies
- English (verbal and written). German, Italian and/or French are a plus
Perry Tucker is looking forward to receive and review your application.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .