Where reputation and expertise meet!
On behalf of a leading family-owned Swiss Trust & Audit company, we are currently seeking Experienced Senior Accountants in Zurich.
With it’s roots dating back over 50 years, third generation of management at it’s head and teams composed of experienced and certified Financial Services professionals, they have built a highly reputable name for themselves, respected by clients and competitors alike.
What they offer:
- A generous remuneration package including a fix of over CHF 120k, a Bonus, Health Insurance contributions and much more.
- A varied activity in a dynamic environment, where you will be both challenged and encouraged.
- Exciting and versatile tasks with high personal responsibility.
- A team of nearly 100 highly qualified professionals spread over six locations.
- Enjoy state-of-the-art office infrastructures where you can learn from Experts in various sectors, all the while enjoying the flexibility of a modern working time model.
What is expected of you:
- Mandate management of interdisciplinary trust projects - national and international clients, comprised of both natural and legal persons.
- Managing complex financial and payroll accounting, preparing interim and annual financial statements incl. VAT invoices.
- Editing tax declarations of natural and legal persons.
- Monitoring, support and professional development of the your junior colleagues.
- Active participation client development, drafting of offers and supporting the further growth of the company.
Who you are:
- You have at least 3 years of experience as an Accountant within a fiduciary structure.
- You have a completed professional qualification in finance and accounting or a higher education.
- You are fluent in both (Swiss-) German and English.
- You are customer-oriented, independent, structured and precise.
- You are a people-person and enjoy managing relationships.
- You are a committed, flexible and service-oriented individual looking to grow and quickly take on more responsibility.
Have we piqued your interest? Then CONTACT US ASAP and send us your updated CV!
PAVEL LEBEDEV – P.LEBEDEV@LEADINGADVISERS.CH – +41 22 899 10 80