Robotics Process Automation Senior Associate, Innovation & Digital Center Switzerland in Zurich
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies all over the world. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on ourEY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies all over the world. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
The rapidly growing Innovation & Digital Center Switzerland is currently seeking the right candidate for an excellent career opportunity in the RPA area.
You will be working with a worldwide team in designing, managing, co-ordinating and supporting all Assurance engagements in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
The team is known for its capability in the following areas:
- Productivity improvement: Improving operations through workforce planning, KPI alignment and process improvement through reengineering and automation.
- Operational transformation: Helping our clients drive their front office strategies into their middle and back office operations to ensure a seamless end to end client experience
- Simplification: Reducing business model complexity to increase efficiency and agility, delivering benefits for customers, employees and shareholders
- Cost optimization: Reducing cost through organizational change, offshoring, outsourcing, and shared service creation/evolution.
In this role you are responsible for implementing & participating in the delivery of automation solutions to our assurance engagements and others. You will also improve on the existing governance and control procedures post automations on sustaining the operating model. You will be responsible for coaching others in the team and improve the capability within the department.
Your key duties will include:
- Operating as an advisor or business consultant and recommending process automation improvements
- To participate in workshops; working with process owners/SMEs and technology teams to analyze and assess automation feasibility as well as documenting business requirements, processes and work instructions
- To perform process analysis with top-down approach of screening right RPA candidates and validating the feasibility by bottom-up analysis. Also to rebuild the process using re-engineering and process optimization concepts to drive process efficiency
- Develop detailed understanding of processes in scope for automation and support the team in business cases, providing dependable estimates and contribute towards cost-benefit guidelines
- Designing and implementing solutions around RPA software like Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere and UI Path.
- Main lead for production trouble shooting and manage robotics incidents, including developing risk & control requirements for automated processes
- Perform requirements gathering and finalizing technical and functional specifications
- Support business development activities, responding to the proposals as a RPA subject matter expert, by coordinating with key stake holders in the company
- Bring a level of robotic knowledge to our assurance clients and play an important role in communicating the robotic solution in client meetings and workshops by providing high level understanding of RPA, responding to client queries from RPA advisory, implementation and technology perspectives
- Expected to keep abreast of emerging technology trends and contribute to our forward looking practices including setting up of a specially trained team
- Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level
We are looking for people with the following experience:
- A relevant qualification from degree level and a minimum of 2 years of experience and a successful track record in implementing customized RPA solutions and advisory to clients, preferably in consulting. Further we ask deep knowledge on robotic project design, coding, best practices, testing and debugging skills using RPA tools preferably Blue Prism, but not limited to Automation Anywhere, UiPath or others
- Good knowledge of VBA and strong in documentation, process analysis, requirements congregation and impact analysis
- Should have strong knowledge on RPA advisory and , especially governance, control and operating models in robotic delivery as well as proven technical experience, problem solving in RPA delivery and project management
- Good communication skills and should be proficient in English
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like Waterfall & Agile methodology streams and good knowledge on Business Process Re-engineering and process optimization methods
- Strong commitment to professional and service excellence
- Ability to communicate clearly to client/ process owners during all the levels of client interaction and to multi-task, work under pressure and successfully manage deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and other Microsoft packages
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Doreen Schwarz is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: SWI000G4. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.GSA@ey.com / +41 58 286 33 66).