Robotic Process Automation (Project) Manager Financial Services (EMEIA) Advisory
Robotic Process Automation (Project) Manager Financial Services (EMEIA) Advisory EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies all over the world.Robotic Process Automation (Project) Manager Financial Services (EMEIA) Advisory
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies all over the world. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our Advisory business offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a specific focus on digital business transformation programs and financial management. Performance Improvement within Advisory is part of an exciting journey to help Financial Services clients solve difficult business issues in areas ranging from Strategy, Customer, Operations and Finance to technology adaption and system implementation. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced, team-oriented, motivated and committed Manager to further strengthen our practice in Financial Services Advisory in Zurich.
About the opportunity:
- You will lead interdisciplinary projects with teams of international specialists
- The focus will be in managing (implementation) projects in the areas of Software Robotic Process Automation (RPA), automating processes in general and advisory services to offer our clients tailored solutions
- With your strong knowledge on RPA and similar technologies, you will design and implement solutions around the topics: Process Analysis; RPA Proof-of-Concept; RPA Pilot Implementation; large scale deployment of RPA across multiple functions; set up of Automation/RPA Center of Excellence and definition of corresponding governance, control and operating models
- Support business development activities, responding to proposals as a RPA subject matter expert by coordinating with key stakeholders in the company
- Bring a level of robotic knowledge to our clients and play an important role in communicating the robotic solution in client meetings and workshops by providing high level understanding of RPA, implementation and technology perspectives
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Business Administration, Computer Science, Business Information Technology or similar areas
- 5+ years experience in business consulting
- 3-5 years of experience with RPA solutions in general
- 3-5 year of experience in creation and delivery of automation solutions (preferably in RPA) in project teams
- 1-2 years of experience in end-to-end delivery of customized RPA solutions to clients, preferably in consulting and / or financial services
- Experience in managing IT projects
- Profound knowledge of common RPA and AI software, such as BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Redwood, NICE, IPsoft IBM Watson or similar products
- Knowhow in business process modeling (e.g. BPMN)
- Good knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
- Strong people skills with ability to train in RPA tools and manage (project-) teams effectively during RPA deliveries
- Excellent analytical skills as well as the ability to find technological solutions for real challenges
- Very good communication skills (written and spoken) in English are mandatory, German is a plus
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment, that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive teamwork, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Katja Hassler is looking forward to receiving your application.
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR0015S. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.