See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A meaningful role in a diverse environment within the Group Risk Reporting RDM team, which represents the interests of the RDM department globally, improves the accurate representation of RDM and the Global Risk Reporting team across various change program deliverables
- Being a part of our team, you will contribute to report preparation, analysis, review, and partner management for Group Credit Risk
- You will contribute to senior level Credit Risk Reporting, understand and articulate the drivers of risk metrics in these reports, review or provide commentary aimed at providing a meaningful insight into our reported risk metrics
- Engage proactively with our stakeholders in the Group Credit Risk to build a trusted partnership.
- You will also be required to support the review of the Risk Management Committee reporting primarily with a focus on Credit Risk with exposure to other risk types such as Market, Liquidity Risk, Economic Risk Capital as well as Stress and Scenarios metric
- Knowledge and awareness of these metrics together with financial capital adequacy metrics would be an asset to the team, as well as a keen eye for detail.
- In addition to the above, we offer you the chance to support our growing engagement with the Change function, as well as program delivery responsibilities within the risk area
- We offer opportunities to engage in key programs to leverage programming capabilities extensively and deliver high impact automation solutions
- Experience with report building using Qlik Technology including Qlik Sense (scripting, data source integration and advanced GUI development), QlikView and NPrinting is a requirement to have. Similar experience with Tableau would also be desirable
- Higher education degree in a numerate subject, postgraduate qualifications within a relevant field (e.g. FRM, CFA) would be desirable
- Professional experience in a risk or finance function, credit risk knowledge of investment and private banking products, understanding of multiple risk metrics (credit and/or market risk), as well as data interrogation and reporting skills
- Proficiency in Business Intelligence, Excel, Access, visualization tools (Qlik & Tableau) and experience of banking data and risk systems
- Proficiency in SQL and BI Security Model, ability to design solutions by doing POCs/mockups on complex requirements
- You are committed to collaborating with our senior management, build trusted partnerships and deliver relevant solutions
- You are driven by your objectives, ambitious, and a committed personality that enjoys collaborating with colleagues
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills and business proficiency in German and English
- You are a self-starter with a positive personality, dedicated to ongoing learning, and you love to share your knowledge with others
Ms N. Schneider would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.