See job description for details
- An interesting and challenging role in an international and dynamic environment in our Strategic Risk Initiatives Team within the First Line of Defense Support (FLDS) of the International Wealth Management division
- The opportunity to actively steer, plan and implement risk initiatives on divisional level together with our partners and run projects impacting the front business
- The opportunity to liaise with a broad range of partners in the bank in order to determine priorities and requirements and to drive project implementation to completion
- The chance to be part of a highly dedicated and experienced team within a fast paced and diverse international environment close to the business which offers you unique opportunities to develop your skills
- You join a forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- A platform which gives you the opportunity to build and maintain good relationships with key business partners across markets and business areas within a first class organization
- University degree in Banking & Finance, Law or equivalent higher education
- 3-5 years' of experience in a global bank with a strong background in private banking Business risk, Audit or front office functions.
- Knowledge of business risk management ideally linked to risk and/or FLDS topics, front to back (identification of risk, analysis, solution finding, implementation and reporting)
- Experience in business related initiates and projects
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and a can-do attitude
- High sense of responsibility and independent working practice, showing initiative and high level of reliability
- Excellent communication skills and ability to foster consensus in decisional processes, also for challenging and complex initiatives
- Professional command of the English language and German as a plus
Ms J. Emelone would be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.