See job description for details
- A challenging role within the Asset and Liability Management (ALM) & Market Risk function of Credit Suisse (Switzerland) Ltd.
- The opportunity to deepen your risk knowledge, with a focus on market risk, and to become an expert in an area under strong regulatory scrutiny
- Active involvement in a dynamic team focusing on Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book (in line with the upcoming BCBS368 regulation) in an extremely interesting (negative rates) market environment
- Active collaboration in the daily tasks of monitoring the Bank's market risk profile (including the interest rate and FX risk profile
- Practical experience in preparing presentations for internal risk monitoring purposes and for Senior Management
- Widespread interaction with diverse set of stakeholders in Finance, Risk and Front Office
- Bachelor's or master's degree, ideally in Economics, Econometrics, Banking & Finance, Quantitative Risk Management or Financial Mathematics
- You are an ambitious, analytical and efficient person with a high level of autonomy
- As demonstrated self-starter and independent thinker you are willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment and to contribute to the team's success
- You possess a deep understanding of financial products (Interest Rate Swaps, FX Swaps) and its key PnL and risk drivers
- The quality of your work meets the highest standards and you have a very precise and efficient work approach
- You bring excellent organizational and effective communication skills
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
- Do you have very good Excel skills and SQL knowledge?
- Are you fluent in English and have a good working knowledge in German?
Mr. M. Payer would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.