See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Zurich based Strategic Risk Intelligence team is part of Credit Suisse's Global Risk Intelligence Team. Our team provides decision-makers across the world with meaningful and actionable data oriented insights. Our work enables challenging known risks, illuminating unknown risk, ensuring actively handle and reduce legacy risk while improving business return and revenue generation. Working across the organization at all levels creating partnerships to enhance analysis rigor in line with strategic priorities, building and leading advanced analytics solutions. The team provides impactful, holistic and dynamic risk intelligence with direct accountability for guiding data and analytics strategies that aligns with the global objectives, anticipates environmental challenges and provides market leading differentiation enabling risk managed growth.
It is a key element in improving competitive market factors such as customer experience and product development at a time when the firm is building more holistic and long-lasting customer relationships, integrating its global investment banking, wealth and asset management businesses and expanding investment into new markets.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our Global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Opportunity to become part of highly motivated strategic risk intelligence team for Credit Suisse based in Zurich focusing on building and driving analytical capabilities in creating forward looking and externally aware, predictive risk based return insights.
- Proactively uncover threats and opportunities in line with the overarching strategy. Perform portfolio deep dives to provide analytical insights and integrated risk analysis.
- Identify emerging risk and drivers of risk in locations, perform macro-level analysis and read across best practices globally.
- Thought leader in articulating various levels of strategy and the data and analytic capabilities needs for forward looking view of risk profile.
- Capture feedbacks from leaders in different markets, align with overall roadmaps for the developing and building of analytical prototypes.
- Studying fundamental and high impact business questions that directly affect the direction of the company and the industry at large.
- Collaboratively work in a team with a strong team spirit in a fast paced dynamic and flexible working environment.
- At least 8 years financial industry experience in market and enterprise risk-related field (market/credit/enterprise). Experience covering multiple risk types will be added advantage.
- University Degree ideally in Finance/Economics degree.
- Experience with programming Excel macros / VBA, MS Access, Business Objects, Qlik, tableau
- Outstanding written, verbal communication skills and business partner management capabilities, ability to effectively collaborate and build positive relationships across all levels while maintaining integrity, responsibility and confidentiality required when dealing with sensitive data.
- Experience leading a team and possess experience as an ambitious individual and who can contribute in a highly collaborative environment to achieve success for the team. High level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards. You should be able to take on added responsibilities as required and become a knowledge carrier within the team.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
Mr. F. Golde would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.