See job description for details
The Head of Market Risk for division International Wealth Management (IWM) is looking for a structured products specialist. This new role is about creating framework and engagement model to ensure products risk profiles are appropriate for clients. In this role, you will be in continuous interactions with colleagues from Investment Banking (Sales, Structuring, Trading), Wealth Management (IWM Business Areas, Investor Solutions & Products, Finance) and other Risk functions. We offer an unusual chance for you to become a part of our diverse environment.
- Possibility to work in a newly established role and help to build up new coverage model
- An interesting position and highly motivated as well as international team within Market Risk of International Wealth Management (IWM)
- Engage with Investment Banking and Wealth Management globally to ensure product risk profiles are appropriate for clients
- Leverage existing processes of assessing new products, payoffs, underlyings, etc. from a risk division point of view
- Monitoring product and distributor reviews to ensure consolidated view of outstanding products
- Collaboration with highly dynamic areas of Wealth Management and Investment Banking
- Three years of experience within a Financial Institution, preferably with exposure to Risk, Trading and/or Wealth Management functions
- Excellent understanding of Structured Products
- University degree or equivalent further education and professional qualification
- Communicative and collaborative, strong ownership skills, and deliver under tight timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency in English, German is a plus!
Ms. S. Gross would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.