Job summary: A leading international bank are seeking an Analyst, Associate and a VP for their Renewables/Sustainability focused M&A team in Zurich. This firm team are renowned for being 1 of the most active groups focusing on this space. This is the perfect chance for an investment banker to continue their development within a specialist team or for a candidate with relatable M&A experiences and an interest in the space to diversify their experiences in a niche industry.
A leading international bank are seeking an Analyst, Associate and a VP for their Renewables/Sustainability M&A team in Zurich. This firm/team are highly reputable for their transactional activity and specialism within the space while being noted for a more entrepreneurial as well as collegiate environment.
If you are looking to specialise in 1 of the most dynamic spaces then this role will be for you.
- Lead responsibilities for all aspects of the execution
- Managing all aspects of new business development
- Management, training and mentoring of juniors
- 1+ years of experience in Investment Banking/M&A in Natural Resources
- Demonstrable enthusiasm for the Natural Resources sector
- Proficiency in English and another European language would be a bonus
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills, communication, backed with an entrepreneurial mentality
- Exceptional orientation to detail
If you are interested in specialising within Renewables M&A then please apply!