See job description for details
- A Remote Administrator role within Group CTO BUS - Workspace Access
- The possibility to provide globally second and third level support for the virtual and remote systems for the Bank
- The chance to further develop opportunities (research and technically) while working on the project tasks in the enterprise IT environment using agile based methodologies
- An opportunity to be part of a very experienced team and to partner in a global workspace with various IT teams on a day-to-day basis to keep production environment stable and to ensure operational readiness for the IT components such as Citrix XenApp, Netscaler, StoreFront, BlackBerry Unified Endpoint Management
- A minimum of 3-4 years of working experience in a similar business area
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Citrix environment such as XenApp 6.5 / 7.1x, StoreFront, Windows server 2008r2 / 2012 / 2016 and Ivanti/Appense management as an asset
- We are searching for a strong communicator (information sharing) with a team player attitude with
- Have you an attention to detail and your way of working is proactive and welcoming? Then apply and become a member of your team!
- You are a team player with the ability to communicate efficiently and in ways appropriate to those being addressed in the interest of building up and maintaining a balanced professional network
- Proficiency in English
Ms. K. Hardt would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.