- Competitive (CHF + Bonus)
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Buyside
- 06 Nov 17
Relationship Manager - Wholesale Business
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Salary: Competitive (CHF + Bonus)
- Job Type: Full time
A Global Investment Manager is looking to hire a Junior Relationship Manager in Zurich to manage relationships with their wholesale clients in Switzerland & Germany. They are a leader in multi-asset products who have a proven track record managing nearly $1trillion in AUM.Working on behalf of a Global Investment Manager, my client is looking to hire a Junior Relationship Manager in Zurich to manage relationships with their wholesale clients in Switzerland & Germany. The company is a leader in multi-asset products who have a stable and proven track record managing nearly $1trillion in AUM on a global basis.
Due to the success of their Swiss operation, they are expanding further and require a Junior Relationship Manager with some experience in client services covering wholesale clients in Switzerland and Germany.
Responsibilities – Relationship Manager:
- Support business development efforts by working with Senior Relationship Managers and the sales team with servicing wholesale clients.
- Ensure all client needs are met, with queries and requests dealt with in a timely fashion.
- Take a proactive approach to managing client relationships including frequent communication on products.
- Conduct accurate analysis of client portfolios and communicate in a clear way internally to the sales team, and externally to the client.
- Prepare standard and customised marketing materials, pitch books and presentations to be used by the sales team and as information sheets for the client.
- Undertake ad hok and regular reports where necessary on fund information, portfolios and new products.
- Support with the organisation of events and roadshows.
- Write RFPs where necessary and take on DDQs.
- Handle account opening and transaction management.
- A good knowledge of investment products covering all major asset classes.
- Experience working with private banking or IFA clients.
- At least 3 years experience working in a client services role within finance (asset management or wealth management is beneficial).
- Fluency in German & English is essential. French would be an asset.
For a discussion or more information, contact Alice Corp – alice.corp[@]selbyjennings.ch