Regulatory Transaction Reporting Specialist
Are you detail oriented even when multitasking? Are you interested in trading products as well as regulatory requirements? We are looking for someone like that to help us:
- Perform front to back trade, valuation and collateral analysis for client reporting, raised via client queries or as a part of the teams control framework. This requires leveraging internal UBS teams as well as individual investigation
- Investigate and remediate reporting exceptions and rejections of submissions made to trade repositories
- Ensure that items are raised to IT or Change to be remediated strategically
- Work as part of the team on upcoming regulatory and process changes to ensure reporting continues successfully
- Interface with internal and external clients to provide operational and administrative support as needed
Your team :
You'll be working in the Regulatory Transaction Reporting (RTR) team in Zurich. We are part of the Swiss Core Banking function and support the Swiss/EMEA region in ensuring transaction reporting regulations within the region are understood and adhered to. We will make up a team of 13 onshore with colleagues in Poland and China. We work with a number of internal areas, including Front Office & Sales, Middle Office, Client Onboarding teams, Change Management, Legal & Compliance and IT.
Your experience and skills :
- OTC Derivative knowledge essential with an understanding of EMIR/FinfraG Regulations being advantageous
- Strong Excel as well as analytical and problem-solving skills across large data sets
- A risk and control mind set, with solid communication skills, drive and commitment
- A quick learner, with mature attitude to responsibility and confident working as a team member or under own initiative
- Able to manage high volumes of client requests and identify resources required to complete tasks to a high standard
- Comfortable interacting with many different people in an intense environment
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.