On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Specialist in Regulatory Reporting to perform this permanent position.
Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Specialist in Regulatory Reporting.
- Execution of regulatory reporting requirements
- Active control and correction of differences and error messages
- Further development and maintenance of the reporting processes and documentation
- Analysis of current processes / problems and creation of solutions together with IT
- Analysis of changes and specifications of new regulatory reporting requirements
- Development of test cases and coordination of test activities with the participants
- Experience in the implementation of regulatory reporting requirements (EMIR, FinfraG, MiFID etc)
- Independent, precise and result-oriented way of working
- Able to work in a highly dynamic environment in cooperation with the various internal and external stakeholders
- A good understanding of banking and ideally experience in the field of securities
- Very good spoken and written German and English skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.