Regulatory Business Analyst
• Gather requirements and drive the detailed business analysis.
• Create BRD, Functional Specifications, Target Operating Model, UAT test cases. Works with global teams on different aspects of regulatory projects.
• Identifies all the affected up- and downstream applications, processes and interfaces and ensure proper stakeholder analysis and -management.
• Provides subject matter expertise to assist the developers and testers during the technical design, implementation and testing phase.
• Perform testing (SIT and UAT) as per demand of the project.
• Proven experience (min. 7 years - max 15 years) as a Business Analyst in Financial Services especially with large global banks.
• Demonstrated experience in regulatory projects in the area of MIFID II trade and transaction reporting is mandatory.
• Knowledge in MIFID II pre-trade and trade obligations such as Best Ex, PTT, Order Record Keeping and Investor Protection is an added advantage.
EMIR, FinfraG and other regulatory reporting knowledge is beneficial.
• Possess a good knowledge of Financial Asset Classes, Instruments, Trading, Derivatives (OTCs, ETDs, Structured Products) and F2B trade lifecycle management.
• Should be able to write BRDs, Functional Specifications and develop Target Operating Model (TOM) for the area of work.
• Experience in process design and modelling.
• Detail orientation and willingness to understand front to back flow and able to communicate effectively with global teams based in different countries
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) in order to collaborate with all levels of Business & IT.
• Fluent in English (oral and written).
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.