- Zurich, Switzerland
- Contract, Full time
- 17 Feb 18 2018-02-17
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a Regulatory Analyst to join a major Swiss bank in Zurich for a short project.
- Support with counterpart-management in the context of MiFID II regulations
- Process inquiries of counterparties
- Analyse terms and conditions
- Law degree and preferably Bar Exam
- Fluency in English
- Experience working with MiFID II regulations in the financial services environment
- Experience working with a large amount of client's data
- Accurate, strong attention to detail
What's on offer
This position is suited to a motivated individual who is available immediately for a short project based in Zurich.
We are only able to consider candidates based locally in Switzerland for this position. If you fulfil all of the above, we look forward to your application!