Reconciliation Specialist - Financial Operations
Are you an innovative person ? Do you know how to solve problems and increase efficiency to constantly drive performance? We are looking for someone like that to:
- take responsibility for the independent leadership of nostro accounts or custody accounts
- manage all types of inquiries regarding foreign exchange, securities, money market, trust, option, note, payment transaction and precious metal transactions
- analyze independently and work on internal and external requests
- create and monitor quality and productivity report (e.g. Nostro)
- ensure, expand client relationships and improve client services through small projects
Your team :
Our new Business Solution Center is opening in Schaffhausen and we are now seeking for highly dynamic, skilled and motivated people to embark with us on this new journey. We have set ourselves ambitious objectives
and are committed in delivering excellence in service execution, in line with our UBS behavior principles: collaboration, integration and challenge. Are you looking for career opportunities, personal development and building up your own professional network? Join us!
Your experience and skills :
- efficient with an accurate working style, enthusiastic, able to work in a team, reliable and with service-orientated mindset
- willing to learn new technologies and expand expertise/know-how in various business areas
- strong analytical skills and interconnected thinking
- high resilience
- very good German and English knowledge (written and spoken skills). Further languages are a plus.
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always want to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right qualifications to join us. Apply now