See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Opportunity to join the Technology team within the Quant Credit Department
- Possibility to develop, implement, and run credit models that will help assess the bank's credit risk
- Responsibility for critical initiatives of the department as well as various projects
- Creation of tangible outputs, based on theoretical credit models, turning them into usable working applications
- End-to-end development of applications, including understanding of data models and coordinating the feeds to and from the application
- Discussion of suggestions for improvement with the model users
- Implementation and maintenance of methods and models within existing and new risk systems
- Opportunity to interact with various business partners globally, such as credit officers, model validation, audit, IT, and Enterprise Risk Management
- A graduate degree (preferably a master degree or PhD in mathematical finance, finance, statistics, econometrics or IT science)
- Good command of programming languages, e.g. .NET (C#/F#), R, SQL
- Strong numerical skills, knowledge of financial products, basic understanding of credit risk management
- Preference is given to candidates with practical experience within the financial industry, e.g. an understanding of credit processes, provisions, accounting, risk management and regulatory practices
- Do you have the willingness and ability to quickly learn new concepts and apply them in risk management practice?
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Mr. M. Payer (HLOF 44) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.