Quality Assurance and Engineer / Ingénieuring - Fresh Graduate (H/F)
Quality Assurance and Engineering- Fresh graduate Domain: Banking and financial services Location: Zürich, Switzerland Required skills:
• You are looking for an opportunity to start your career in IT and QA and working for leading Global Banking Financial Institutions
• You are inquisitive but methodical, with a keen attention to detail
• Trained in automated testing - having existing skills is desirable but not a requirement, however you should have a strong interest in it and a desire to learn
• Coding knowledge/ experience is recommended (such as Java, .NET)
• Academic background preferably in Information Technology
• Fluent in English and German Responsibilities:
• Liaising with other stakeholders to gather information regarding test readiness and quality of the product or service
• Analysing a system's design and preparing test scripts according to the test plan, executing those scripts and recording the results
• Checking and reporting on test results, logging defects and supporting development teams in resolving and retesting them
• Using your technical skills as well as your testing skills as part of a cross functional team What do we offer for Testing Professionals in Switzerland?
Being part of the Swiss Quality Engineering & Assurance practice, you will tap into the vast pool of experience on software testing and quality assurance. Cognizant gives you the opportunity to bring all our exciting tooling, innovations and assets to our clients and help developing these together with our clients.
You will work on exciting projects with our customers, taking the essential role of advising our clients on the quality of the software being tested. Additionally, you will work with our clients to pro-actively advise them how to accelerate and improve the testing process.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 09 2020
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.