See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting role as Business Project / Program Manager and Team Leader of a small team within the Chief Risk and Compliance Officer (CRCO) function
- The chance to join a highly motivated team mandated with the definition and implementation of the global strategic roadmap and planning the book of work and target operating models
- A leading and driving role for all initiatives and projects for Compliance Operations globally to improve existing processes and procedures to ensure efficiency, consistency, harmonization and sustainability across regions and businesses
- Senior stakeholder and business client management and the chance to build up excellent relationships with your key business partners
- You will be acting as Line Manager of subordinate resources and driving workforce related tasks definition and execution to talent development whilst assuring compliance with all pertinent procedures and regulations in terms of diversity and inclusion
- The responsibility for the Demand Management and maintenance of various tools and the implementation and tracking of Audit Points
- Representation in regulatory and compliance IT projects by ensuring that requirements and compliance standards are met, by prioritizing an accurate user acceptance testing. And by providing transparent partner management and strong alignments over the various projects within Compliance Operations
- You will be responsible to independently running projects and regulatory initiatives for the organization shaping processes and systems
- You will closely collaborate with other CRCO teams as well as Front Office from all divisions in platform, governance and framework matters to ensure consistency in execution across the department
- In this broad and dynamic role we offer you the opportunity to work with various business partners in Compliance and Front Office internationally and on all seniority levels with regards of coordinating content, preparing and facilitating internal meetings and discussions
- Flexible / agile working options are possible
- You possess a university degree or equivalent, preferably in an area related to Business, Finance or Law
- You have gathered 8-10 years of professional experience, ideally in the regulatory or compliance domain within the financial Industry or consulting, strategy etc.
- A proven and consistent track record as a senior project manager is a must
- Business proficiency in English is required, German is a strong asset
- You are able to present and communicate efficiently and in ways appropriate to those being addressed in the interest of building up and maintaining a balanced professional network
- Validated experience as a strong, self-starting standout colleague and results-oriented thinker
- You are dedicated to deliver high quality work within short timeframes and a high level of flexibility and the capabilities to work under pressure, balancing multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Besides validated analytical and conceptual skills combined with the ability to analyze and execute more technical activities, you are proficient in drafting and visualizing presentations in PowerPoint; additionally, you have excellent command of other MS office products
- Are you a forward-thinking, flexible, and team-focused colleague who likes to contribute to the team's success by being a hardworking and effective performer? Then apply!
Mrs. K. Hardt would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.