See job description for details
Are you looking for an interesting challenge to act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in several regulatory topics, using your project management skills at its best and allowing you to build and foster sustainable relationships within a dynamic and global organization?
- You will join a committed team within the Business Management of Credit Suisse Trust (CST). We are supporting Senior Management in a wide variety of different aspects
- In this role you will specifically support us as a Subject Matter Expert for Regulatory Topics, e.g. AEoI, GDPR, DAC6, AMLD5 and provide your expertise to other project managers in a larger scope
- You will act as a point of contact for all regulatory related request from the business and therefore get a wide exposure across the firm and establish your network within the company
- Simultaneously you handle and drive regulatory projects by yourself, which gives you high autonomy and the possibility to shape and contribute to the strategic positioning and target operating model of CST
- Balancing ad-hoc request from various business partners
- The close interaction with CST and Senior Management offers you an ideal platform for accelerating your career
- Close co-ordination and alignment with all partners along the value chain based in Zurich and in the Trust Centers abroad
- We are open for flexible and agile working
Are you seeking for being in the driver seat, showing creative energy and enjoyment in generating hands-on solutions to complex problems?
- You have an university degree, preferably in Law and / or a related field
- If you have additional postgrad study in economics or regulatory this would be an asset (such as MBA, LLM, CAS etc.)
- You have a consistent track record of more than 5 years' in the financial industry, law firm or comparable with a confirmed ability to handle projects and strategic initiatives with leadership experience
- You possess a very good understanding of regulatory topics and financial industry relevant developments
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office in particular Excel and PowerPoint paired with strong presentation skills
- Excellent analytical-conceptual skills, a structured and result oriented way of working
- With your outstanding communication and interpersonal skills you easily collaborate with partners on different hierarchy levels
- You are a dedicated problem solver with an inspiring personality generating creative solutions
- You show an enthusiastic approach to the role, together with attention to detail, flexibility and an open mind set
- Fluency in English and German (verbally and written), other languages like are an asset
Ms. V.Thoma would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.