Product Definition & Roll-out
SIX Digital Exchange (SDX), a company owned by the Swiss SIX Group, is building the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end to end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work at the heart of the financial industry that is at the tipping point of a major change. If you like to work in a highly collaborative team with a sense of purpose, then SDX is the right place to be. Main duties
- Your primary responsibility is own one or more products from conception to realisation
- Drive product definition process for new product developments, from the idea to release stage including user research, testing and rollout
- Improve existing products, create the product and service positioning, the market message, the sales arguments for the target segments and bring them to the market
- Conduct market analysis, monitor competitive environment and recognize market trends
- Understand and define customer and market needs
- Evaluation of business potential for new product ideas or product improvements
- Product development background with 3-5 years' experience, alternatively relevant business management experience in the field of trading and stock exchanges
- Methodical and processoriented way of thinking, efficient structured approach and high willingness to learn and perform
- Analytical Skills and strong ability to evaluate market trends
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and in a team environment
- Fluent English language a must, other languages useful
- Startup mentality
If you have any questions, please call Sandra Bolognese +41 79 749 67 12.
We only accept online direct applications.