See job description for details
- An opportunity to become part of a highly motivated and small team which focuses on knowledge transfer, talent development and shaping the Operation Model of Compliance Operations
- You will be responsible and driving the Compliance Operations processes & procedure framework covering client due diligence control processes including process design and change management
- Opportunities to actively find and improve existing processes with a focus on control enhancements, practicability, efficiency, and effectiveness
- A function in which you ensure that all processes & procedures in Compliance Operations are documented and standardized
- You will contribute to further develop existing knowledge management for Compliance Operations as well as for business partners
- You will have the opportunity to provide trainings for KYC/AML and formalities controls to a variety of business partners
- We are open for flexible / agile working
- A higher education preferably in Business Administration and / or Law
- A minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in the banking industry with a focus on Compliance and Project Management
- Experience in KYC/AML, Client Management, Project Management, Client Onboarding, Wealth Management and experience in a front office role would be a strong asset
- You are a highly motivated independent and reliable teammate.
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive, appreciative personality and a can-do attitude who is able to work collaboratively across cultures in a global environment
- You have strong coordination and organization skills with a high level of proactivity and reliability. Thanks to very good communication and presentation skills, you convey complex information clearly and effectively
- You are a proficient German and English (verbal and written) speaker. Other languages e.g. Italian or French are of additional advantage
- You are an advanced user of MS Office applications. Knowledge in further compliance tools is beneficiary
Ms. K. Hardt would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.