Alpha Associates is an independent private equity, private debt and infrastructure manager and advisor based in Zurich, Switzerland. We are an international team of more than 30 and are looking for a motivated individual to join our team as Associate in our Investment Team. The firm is owned and managed by its founding partners and is an asset manager regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Authority. Our working language is English.
We manage funds-of-funds and customized accounts for institutional and private clients worldwide. We make primary fund commitments, direct co-investments and buy mature portfolios in secondary transactions.
In the course of our continuous growth in the private debt sector and for the reinforcement of our Investment Team, we are looking for a
Private Debt Fund-of-Funds Associate
You will be involved in all aspects of the investment process and the management of portfolio investments including the following:
- Review incoming fund investment opportunities and maintain an investment database
- Conduct diligence, evaluation and selection of primary and secondary fund investments
- Support the investment team in the management and monitoring of fund investments and direct co-investments
- Engage in the qualitative and quantitative assessment of investment opportunities including excel-based financial analysis
- Prepare documents for the Investment Committee
- Perform market research and analysis
- You must hold a university degree in finance, economics or a related subject, and understand the private debt and private equity industry
- You ideally have four to six years of relevant experience, gained in the field of credit, private equity or corporate finance
- You have strong analytical as well as financial modelling skills
- You are a team player but at the same time efficient and diligent in performing your tasks Independently
- You learn fast and like to work in a dynamic environment where multi-tasking is key
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written), proficiency in German would be an advantage.
Are you interested?
If you are interested in working within a dynamic international team in an environment with open communication and a flat hierarchy, please send your application to:email@example.com