Private Banking Officer - 100%
For our client, an established Venture Capital & Private Equity family office based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced and client-oriented professional to join the small and dynamic team as Private Banking Officer. Your responsibilities
In this interesting role you will support the team in monitoring the operations for correct financial and compliance procedures, approving loan packages, and developing relationships with banking customers. More in details, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing accounts' transactions, and product sales activities
- Reviewing load application, approving or disapproving loans, and communicating loan decisions to customers
- Building strong positive working relationship with existing customers to maintain the business, working with the management to exceed customer satisfaction
- Supporting and monitoring all the compliance-related aspects of business projects
- Negotiating, following up and communicating regulatory and taxation matters upon customers' needs
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge about financial products and services
- Working in compliance with banks' policies and procedures
To be successful in this position you have completed the apprenticeship in Commercial Banking or offer a Higher Education in Finance/Banking. Moreover, you bring with you:
- At least 5 years of experience in a Relationship Manager or similar position within a bank or in the private equity sector.
- Ability to be flexible and work under high pressure while maintaining a professional demeanour.
- Previous experience in working with UHNW demanding clients.
- Knowledge of best practices and compliance regulations related to private banking.
- Detail-oriented and disciplined personality able to work efficiently and accurately.
- Very good communication skills with ability to connect with different departments and to establish sound and long-lasting relationships.
- Knowledge of English is a must. German and/or Russian languages would be advantageous