Private Banker – Global European Bank (Multiple Locations)
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- HOFFER & ASSOCIATES EXECUTIVE SEARCH
- 17 Jan 19
Hoffer & Associates Switzerland AG (www.hoffer.me) is a global specialist of executive recruitment solutions and consulting services within the global financial services industry. Since 1992, our team of professionals have been active in the Executive Search & Consulting practice in the face of changing conditions within the financial services industry. With a vast network of consultants and covering +20 countries around the globe, we work closely with decision makers within public, private and family-owned financial institutions.
(THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS: Switzerland, Luxembourg, Monaco, Dubai, London, USA, Latin America, Singapore)
A highly respected global European private bank that offers HNWI and Investment Banking solutions to clients.
Summary of the position:
- Acts as trusted Banker (advisor) to UHNW and HNW clients providing bespoke wealth management services, in addition to a world-class range of investment solutions and products across all asset classes.
- Accountable for identifying and developing client relationships within the high net worth and UHNW market.
- Leads new client acquisition and retention through a broad knowledge of investments, banking, wealth management and wealth advisory services.
- Leverages the specialists on the local team and within Global Team in order to provide interdisciplinary expertise and services to complex clients.
- Responsible for the client experience and engaging resources to deliver a complete wealth management and advisory solution.
- Typical clients have a net worth of USD 2 million and above.
Key tasks summary:
- The Banker is expected to acquire, develop and service relationships across the UHNWI and HNWI sector:
- Responsible for engaging in business development (to include prospecting, development of external and internal referral sources, use of personal and professional contacts) to deliver significant new client opportunities.
- Act as the relationship manager for a specific portfolio of clients and ensure every client has a positive experience.
- Exceed the expectations of the bank’s clients by displaying creativity in formulating integrated solutions through the use of a wide range of products and services.
- Develop a perspective on specific client situations in order to proactively and effectively select and recommend solutions that could resolve their issues and meet their objectives.
- An entrepreneurial attitude is essential.
If you are looking for a new challenge and you believe having the right profile, please apply directly via email on: email@example.com in order to set up a discreet discussion.
Additionally , you can check on our existing openings via our corporate website: www.hoffer.me