Presales Architect Digital Engineering
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for Presales Architect Digital Engineering - (D/F/M)
preferred location: Germany or Switzerland The Opportunity
We defines the approach for software modernisation, building and running applications in such a way that fully exploits the advantages of the integrated Agile-DevOps-Cloud delivery model. Our practice is responsible for helping clients leverage next generation software in order to engage customers more directly, easily and precisely by developing production ready applications at record speed.
The vision of our practice is to enable our clients succeed in a rapidly changing, hyper automated, cloud-first world. We leverages cloud technologies, seamlessly marrying it with human insights & behaviours to develop solutions that not only uncover consumer's wants and desires today, but also predict their behaviour and requirements in the future.
This is a role within a startup-like environment where agility and ability to cope with different mindsets and topics is crucial like the capability to transfer own experience to several industries and business contexts Your Responsibilities:
Our ideal candidate:
- Forge relationships with Technology decision makers within client organization
- Map client organization, build extraordinary relationships with new business units, build a consultative sales strategy for developing new business opportunities
- Define the agile development process according to the team and customer expectations
- Stay up to date with state of the art technology trends to propose new features and provide value and innovative solutions to our customer
- Participate in the software development community in some capacity
- Lead (pre-)sales proposals, while influencing a large team or multiple teams to achieve their goals
- Achieve annual revenue & profitability target
What you can expect:
- At least several years of relevant work experience
- Deep understanding and ability to talk convincingly through ideas centered around modern digital enterprises such as product centric org structures, POD-based delivery models, TDD/BDD, deep understanding of Agile and DevOps, microservices, containerization, serverless, hybrid hosting patterns such as cloud and PaaS
- High degree of comfort and ability to talk through approach to perform app portfolio analysis, identify candidates for cloud native journey: re-host, re-platform, re-architect etc.
- Proven leadership qualities with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent client Service abilities, including strong presentation skills
- Fluency in German and English
- Become part of the 'flag ship' success story - We go through enormous growth!
- We are driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our many backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We looking for someone who drives in this setting and is inspired to craft significant solutions through true collaboration. About Cognizant
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.