About our client
Our client is one of the reputable industrial companies based in Zurich.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Legal department for one of the on-going projects.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
- Supporting the area of corporate governance within treasury legal entities
- Maintenance of legal database and documentation management tool
- Negotiating of contracts through ISDA derivatives, trading platforms terms and other bank/related agreements
- Reporting directly to the Team Lead in an accurate and timely manner
- Bachelor•s degree in Law or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a paralegal function
- Knowledge of ISDA documentation and related market systems
- Proactive attitude and strong communication skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory
What's on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Legal and Corporate Governance.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Yuliya Olonetzky, Consultant
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA