Vontobel Asset Management is seeking a Public Relations (PR) Manager. The PR team plays a key role in supporting the Client Unit Asset Management and the Center of Excellence Investments to build our brand by reaching our core target groups and placing messages to position our Portfolio Managers as experts in their respective fields. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and successfully implementing our PR strategy in one or more countries, together with internal stakeholders including portfolio managers, regional relationship management teams, investment content team and marketing.See attachment for all details.
Your opportunity Manage media relations
Drive media relations and secure regular media presence in selected countries and publications. Manage media requests and ensure quality, service and timeliness. Align PR plan with sales and marketing initiatives. Content Generation
Planning and directing the creation of material that will enhance our public image. Provide insight from external stakeholders to drive our global editorial and content development plans. Research and develop topics according to market events and long term trends. Produce regular content for our social media channel. Internal Communication
Support the internal communication process, actively propose topics for the internal channel. Implement high quality standards and client-centric language on communications.
- Bilingual with written German at mother tongue level and high proficiency in English. Other language skills would be a bonus
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize
- Experience in execution of PR campaigns and/or initiatives
- Passionate reader and writer
- Broad knowledge in the field of investments and funds
- Proven ability to work in a team, as well as working diligently with limited supervision to produce results under time pressure
- A creative yet practical mind
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn)
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .