PEGA Software Developer/PEGA Solution Architect – Case Management Solution
- Act within Swiss Universal Bank (SUB) Back Office Solution Delivery, the Case Management & Digital Gateway department is providing services to front and back office departments as well as services in the area of the bank's digitalization programs
- The application CasePro is providing workflow capabilities to front and back office departments services within the bank's digitalization programs
- By joining a dynamic and dedicated team you have the possibility take full effect and make an impact to the development of the Case Management applications
- Opportunity to work as part of an international developer team, working in close collaboration with PEGA software developers in Zürich, Gümligen and Pune (India)
- You will be part of a diverse team working in agile-mode utilizing DevOps
- You should have university degree or equivalent in the area of information technology or at least 3+ years of experience in software engineering and/or solution architects roles
- You have PEGA Certified as Senior System Architect or Lead System Architect
- You have consistent record with PEGA 7.x
- Experience in Unit Testing and Quality Assurance
- Being dedicated and taking ownership of your projects. Anticipate problems and be dedicated in suggesting solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- High degree of flexibility and "can do" attitude, including excellent self-motivation skills
Ms. K. Steiger would be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.