Office Manager / Executive Assistant
On behalf of our client, a leading and multinational company in the area of shipping and chemicals, Swisslinx is seeking a motivated Office Manager / Executive Assistant.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in an international and personable environment, enthusiastic to lead a variety of tasks from executive and project support to office management.
• Manage the office and set up new structures: ordering supplies, managing correspondence and post, answering calls, improving the running / efficiency of the office by implementing new protocols
• Support directly the Managing Director and the wider management team with organising meetings and travel, prepare documents and related admin, ensure smooth communication, and assist with finance / expense reporting
• Participate in presentations and deliver reports
• Responsible for planning and coordinating company events and conferences on a local and global level
• Ensure employees have all the resources needed for the completion of their work - be the first point of contact for any issues (IT, equipment, supplies etc.)
• Partake in the onboarding of new employees
• Relevant academic preparation
• Proven experience working in a similar role - supporting management professionals / office management
• Excellent communication skills, organized, reliable, and self sufficient
• Strong German and English language skills, Swiss German a plus
We look forward to receiving your applications!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA