On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for an experienced .Net C# Developer to join an existing team supporting a key programme. The role will work closely with both IT and business stakeholders in the design and development of services and applications
.Net C# Developer - Banking
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for an experienced .Net C# Developer to join an existing team supporting a key programme. The role will work closely with both IT and business stakeholders in the design and development of services and applications.
This is a 7-month contract but likely to be extended beyond the initial timeframe.
- Taking end-to-end DevOps ownership of selected components of the platform (tech stack, services, integrations), required to build and operate a Front-To-Back Programme.
- Liaising with Business and IT stakeholders in order to agree on requirements, priorities and roadmaps of deliveries
- Design and development of highly scalable, distributed, low latency, resilient services/applications.
- L3 production support in the area of technical DevOps ownership.
- 7+ years of experience working as a .Net C# Developer
- DevOps experience
- Knowledge of Task Parallel Library (TPL) and Asynchronous programming
- Experience with multi-threading, micro-services, web services, server-less computing, grid/distributed computing object-oriented design and dev, design patterns, dependency injection
- Used to working in an Agile environment
- Knwledge of Windows Server 2016+
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Git/Subversion, Teamcity, test automation, continuous integration, continuous delivery/deployment
- Excellent analytics and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English language skills both spoken and written
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.