.NET Developer / Entwickler
On behalf of our client, a global financial institution, Swisslinx are looking for a senior .NET Developer for a 3-month initial contract.
- Ensure high quality service to customers while transitioning from an on-premise solution to a cloud based solution
- Develop and guide a strong team through coaching and mentoring of team members
- Participate in coding especially on challenging tasks, design and code reviews etc.
- Ensure the quality of deliverables, making sure these are well implemented & tested using
- Best practices in coding, automation, integration and testing
- Proactively identify gaps, propose and implement CD/CI related improvements where applicable
- Collaborate and work with architects, SMEs, business representatives for successful programs delivery
- Deliver using Agile methodologies, by turning business requirements into sprints
- 5+ professional experience years as a .NET developer / technical lead / architect on
- 3+ year's experience with web services and microservices
knowledge of distributed computing and low-latency, multi threaded solutions
experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Azure functions, RPA experience would be a distinct benefit
- experience defining application architecture for global, large scale enterprise solutions using object-oriented design
- design, plan and deliver solutions in a banking environment
- comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
If you are a .NET Developer and are looking for your next role, please apply below! We look forward to receiving your application!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA