Middleware MQ Admin
Middleware MQ Admin Type: permanent Domain: banking Location: Zürich, Switzerland Job Description:
• Provide level 2 production support and on call prod support, testing and development support in lower environments (taking care of messaging problems to see through resolution).
• Candidate will be responsible for implementing, maintaining, and configuring multiple WebSphere MQ instances. They must excel in MQ technical knowledge, software support and technical guidance in support of business-critical systems.
• Monitor and report MQ health and recommend improvements
• Support MQ queue managers and objects running client operating systems
• Work with app dev Teams to establish and modify enterprise Messaging Software infrastructure requirements
• Monitor execution and performance of messaging applications. Propose tuning adjustments (both application and environment) modifications as appropriate
•knowledge and understanding of hardware configurations for new and existing MQ applications
• Expertise in MQ security, SSL, HA, and clustering concept. Required skills and experience:
• Experience with installation, maintenance, and support of internal network of Qmgrs in a cluster
• Experience in Administration, Maintenance, Deployment, and Integration including Installation and Configuration of WebSphere MQ version 8 and higher.
• Experience with security hardening of WebSphere MQ to include SSL encryption and Authority/Authentication Records
• Expert in defining and modifying MQ configurations such as data sources, listener ports, transports, channels, pub/sub, etc.
• Ability to configure application Messaging Software to stress test the software's abilities in both a distributed queue manager and cluster configurations
• Experience implementing or overseeing the implementation of all MQ objects
• Tuning, issue research and resolution, end user support and application access Good to have skill:
Apart from above technical skills candidate should also have below skills :
- Good Communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Understanding of Change management, Service request management and Incident management guidelines
- Strong analytic and documentation skills
To apply please send your CV to Noemi.Fenyvesi@cognizant.com