Middle Office Administrator
- Competitive + Bonus
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Peritus Investment Consultancy AG
- 07 Oct 17 2017-10-07
To perform all aspect of portfolio performance analysis and quantitative investment manager selection. To liaise with investment institutions and to ensure the timely analysis of all investment performance issues that are considered important for our clients.
Peritus Investment Consultancy is an independent consultant providing wealth guidance services for high net worth individuals and trusts along the investment consultancy model.
- Ensuring accurate and timely performance calculations
- Obtaining client related data from investment institutions
- Calculating performance across investment products
- Preparing portfolio attribution analysis and interpreting it
- Creating and reviewing performance reports on a quarterly basis
- Preparing performance materials for investment committee meetings
- Facilitating investment-related communication with clients
- Supporting research on new investment managers and new investment strategies
- Education in business, finance or related areas.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft office Excel, Powerpoint
- 1-2 years experience in financial services / investments
- Experience of Morningstar a strong advantage
- Knowledge of attribution analysis, risk statistics and performance analysis
- Highly motivated
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Excellent administration, communication and organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Applicants must be very presentable, personable and a team player
Annual remuneration will comprise a fixed salary in line with the candidate’s qualifications, experience and professional expertise. The usual benefits apply.
Please apply in English with full CV, References, confirmation of Residential status and supporting documents to:
Peritus Investment Consultancy
Walchestrasse 23, CH - 8006