100% position – Based in Zurich/Switzerland
Cape Capital AG is a FINMA Regulated Asset Manager of collective investment schemes based in Zurich. Founded in 2002 as a multi-family office we manage assets in excess of CHF 3bn across various asset classes and strategies.
We are looking for a Mid-office Specialist (100%) based in Zurich.
The Mid-office Specialist will be an integral part of the Cape Private Markets team. The role focuses on taking ownership of administrative and reporting tasks for client investments, including but not limited to
- Managing subscription process of investments between clients, target company and intermediary
- Managing of operational processes, incl. payment flows/documentation (interface to Cape Backoffice and Bank partners)
- Ensuring compliant client onboarding under guidance of Cape Compliance Officer
- Monitoring legacy investment portfolio (screening quarterly reports, updating valuation records, maintaining up-to-date report summaries, identifying concerns/actions needed)
- Interface towards outside parties involved in fund operations (e.g. Fund Administrator, Custodian banks, Transfer Agent, Auditor, etc.)
- Assisting in financial and tax reporting practices and AGM preparations of investment vehicles
- Preparing of quarterly portfolio reports and client presentations
- Supporting Sales and Investment team in administrating accounts/leads in CRM system
- Automating/professionalizing reporting infrastructure, documentation and workflows
- Previous mid-office/back-office experience in the Swiss banking environment
- Work experience in fund management/ fund accounting, ideally under ILPA Reporting Standards
- Good knowledge of illiquid products incl. understanding of investment terms and fee structures
- Experience in risk controlling/reporting processes in financial institutions and the use of Portfolio Management Systems is a plus
- A highly-organized, self-directed and committed team player with intellectual curiosity to learn and expand knowledge
- Strict attention to detail, execution accuracy and high service orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effective in communicating with colleagues, counterparties and clients
- Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint Skills, prior experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Fluent in English
We are offering an exciting and challenging position in a growing company with the aim to provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. The position offers excellent possibility to develop knowledge across various financial instruments and to work in a company with a unique culture and team spirit. Applicants must have a work permit for Switzerland.