Marklogic Data Integration Developer (.NET)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
As a lead developer you will be responsible for delivery of the application components with in Asset Management area.
- A Challenging role in Information technologies with in Asset Management.
Opportunity to build Marklogic (NOSQL) based data warehouse.
- As marklogic developer you will not only be responsible for Marklogic related development but will also be responsible for all integration components implemented on both Java and .NET technology stack.
- As part of your responsibilities you will design and develop solutions using .net and Java technology stack with Marklogic as a Database.
- Be accountable for designing and development of robust Data harmonization processes with in Marklogic as well as integration between internal and external business partners.
- Play an active role in leading the overall implementation by collaborating with both IT and business stakeholders.
- Have opportunity to participate in establishing, Plannin and monitoring IT project delivery
- Be part of extremely efficient team having matured agile processes in place including fully automated DEVOPS processes across all components
- You will be accountable for providing effective estimates for IT solutions in your area.
- You will require to work on complex and dynamic environments with in Asset Management IT
- Plan and conduct successful unit, performance, system
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or engineering with equivalent experience.
- Hands on experience on Marklogic is must.
- Minimum 10 to 12 years of development experience on various technologies preferably 7-9 years with Asset Management domain.
- Hands on experience on designing and developing NoSQL Based solution on Mark logic which includes writing complex XQuery, using Data hub framework for harmonization and Optic APIs for reporting
- Experience setting up fully functional MARKLOGIC instance and managing DB operations with in Marklogic servers
- Designing and Developing data retrieval processes through Restful APIs.
- Hands on experience on JASON, Xpath, Xquery etc.
- Experience on Enterprise meta data/Data Lineage management tool such as Sapient Synapse and experience on integrating this with marklogic
- Experience building RDF Triplestore on Marklogic Database.
- Strong Asset Management Domain knowledge including domain knowledge on Index solution, Active Fixed income business processes.
- Strong knowhow in MS SQL Server, T-SQL, Preferably Microsoft Certified Professional on SQL server.
- Strong understanding on NOSQL Database performance optimizations.
- Hands on experience on Angular 4, .NET technology Stack.
- Hands on development experience on BMC Control-M development
- Strong reference data domain knowledge -Data Modeling, Requirement Specifications, Interface Specifications.
- Experience with financial entities such as instruments, positions, benchmarks and transactions
- Experience on standard market data vendors such as Bloomberg, RIMES, etc. would be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills; experience interacting with all levels of management
- Strong English language skills is an absolute must.
Mr. F. Golde would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.