- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG AG
- 20 Jan 18
Manager IFRS Accounting Advisory
The Financial Services Accounting Advisory team is specialized in supporting banking, asset management and insurance clients with advisory solutions in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Do you thrive in a dynamic work environment by providing tailor-made solutions to internal and external customers?
Start date: Spring 2018
- Advise our clients on the introduction and application of new IFRS standards (in particular IFRS 9, 15, 16 and 17)
- Actively support CFOs and finance departments in the initial implementation of new accounting rules
- Analyze complex questions, answer technical queries and create added value for our customers through your accounting expertise
- Review financial statements for compliance with IFRS
- Provide trainings and workshops to internal staff and clients on IFRS topics
- Maintain existing customer relationships and actively support the team in the acquisition of new clients and accounting advisory mandates
- You are part of a young, dynamic team with extensive development opportunities
- Managing implementation projects, planning resources, deliverables and timelines
- Performance managing and mentoring team members
- Qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA or CPA)
- At least 5-7 years of experience in a Financial Services IFRS Accounting Advisory environment
- In-depth experience with implementation projects for IFRS 9, 15, 16 (17 is a plus)
- Consulting experience in a professional services firm (big 4 environment is a plus)
- Very good communication and presentation skills in English (German is a plus)
- Structured, result-oriented working attitude
- Ability to provide solutions on complex client matters
- Dedicated and entrepreneurial-minded personality who actively approaches customers
- Targeted career development and internal and external attractive training and further education options
- Possibilities for global and Switzerland-wide mobility across all sectors and locations
- 25-30 days of leave, option for compensation of overtime (with the exception of management staff); management staff receive an additional 4 to 6 days of leave
- Maternity leave of 16 weeks, paternity leave of 5 days and free advice from the external family service
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
KPMG as an employer
Our young and international team consists of highly qualified economists, auditing and advisory experts. A position in our Financial Services practice will allow you in gaining further IFRS accounting and auditing skills in a dynamic international setting. If you are eager to broaden your experience and improve your skill set and résumé, we can offer you opportunities to realize your full potential.
KPMG is one of the leading financial audit and advisory services firms in the world. Its international network makes it possible for KPMG to offer clients clear and consistent solutions locally thanks to cross-border know-how. KPMG Switzerland advises both internationally active firms and regionally active SMEs. In addition to quality and industry knowledge, one thing is key for us: client proximity. Together with our clients and organised around their needs, we develop tailor-made solutions in the audit, tax and advisory fields, within the framework of the rules of independence.
+41 58 249 26 30
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.