Manager Data Scientist (f/m) with SAP background Innovation & Digital Center Switzerland in Zurich
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies all over the world. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on ourEY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies all over the world. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
The rapidly growing Innovation & Digital Center Switzerland is currently seeking the right candidate for an excellent career opportunity in the Data Scientist team.
The team is a global group of technical consultants that runs the full life cycle of data management from the early stages of data scoping and capture, to its management, analysis and reporting. The nature of our work typically requires working with large datasets from disparate data sources to support process analytics and mining, fraud investigations and disputes for our clients covering a range of industries. This is achieved by combining deep business process knowledge with analytics techniques such as investigative data linking, social network analysis, statistics, artificial intelligence, machine learning and predictive modelling.
Tasks that you promote
- Meeting with prospective clients to understand their business problems
- Engaging in workshops to gather client information for projects and technical deployments
- Contribute to the team’s growth through proactive business development and networking
- Manage all administration aspects of the assignment/project with efficiency and accuracy
- Actively contribute to building knowledge capital through experience and research
- Leading teams and reviewing work packages of junior professionals (quality control)
- Coaching young motivated team members to reach their potential
- Creatively and innovatively extracting data from various client systems (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards)
- Preparing dashboards and data visualizations
- Proven experience in SAP ECC 6.0, S4/Hana or GRC, in one or more of the following areas: Procure to Pay (PTP), Order to Cash (OTC), Human Resourcing (HR), Financial Statement Close Process (FSCP), Access Control (AC), Process Control (PC), SAP Basis, Access and/or Change Management (BC)
- SAP knowledge includes data structure or/and customizing
- Experience in data analysis and manipulation with any of the following software: SQL Server, SAS, IBM SPSS, Hadoop
- Experience in utilizing and deploying ETL software (e.g. SSIS, CloverETL, Talend, SAP Data Services)
- Excellent relational SQL database skills (Open SQL, PL-SQL or T-SQL)
- Demonstrate understanding in at least one programming language such as R, Python, Java, C++ or C#
- Experience using data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Spotfire
- Be a team leader with excellent communication and relationship building skills in order to work across both technical and business teams
- Data analysis skills with strengths in drilling into underlying databases for discovery and identifying opportunities and trends and translating these into understandable and meaningful business outputs.
- Show ability to translate findings into insights and communicate verbally and through compelling written documents
- Have strong critical thinking skills, demonstrating the ability to see the "big picture" while also diving into the details where necessary
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field
- 6 - 7 years of work experience in a similar field
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive teamwork, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
The Recruiting Team is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR0014B. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications are considered.