Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search focus on offering 360° search solutions across the globe for our prestigious client base. With our competitive coverage of Banks, Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Hedge Funds, Producers, Trading Houses, Brokerages, FinTechs and more; Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search are working with an international corporate bank looking to acquire a Senior MIS (Management Information System) Accountant to join its team in Zurich.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly management reporting for executive board members, heads and directors.
- Coordinate the business planning process.
- Coordinate and organise the cost control process.
- Participate in product development and deals relating to management reporting.
- Reports into the Head of MIS.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Master’s degree in finance or Mathematics, CIMA/CMA/CFM is advantageous.
- At least 4 years of experience in Audit or Financial Institutions, knowledge of commodity trade finance as well as global market products are advantageous
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory, Russian is advantageous.
- Located in Zurich, or willing to relocate to Zurich (EU Passport or valid work permit).
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.