MENA Corporate Bond Analyst
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
Within the AM Fixed Income team Emerging Markets Corporat Bonds in Zurich we are looking for an EM Corporate Bond Analyst to work closely with our EM Corporate Portfolio Managers and to capture the growth opportunities for Emerging Market Corporates.
- Research and monitoring Emerging Market Corporates with a focus on MENA, identify trends in specific industries and countries
- Follow-up on company results and news
- Follow-up on ESG developments in the region
- Follow-up on new issues, attend company roadshows and maintaining relations with bond issuers and DCM teams
- Contribute to the team's performance targets with investment recommendations
- Develop and maintain internal tools (experience in MS Office, Bloomberg tools and relevant coding languages a plus)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience covering EM Corporate bonds, proven methodology to analyze EM Corporate issuers
- In depth knowledge of Emerging Market Corporate bonds, excellent sector skills
- Experience in distressed credit is an advantage
- Keen interest in macro-economics and politics and ability to put EM developments into a wider context
- Strong communication skills, ability to clearly formulate (both oral and written) single name recommendations
- Ability to critically analyze news flow on specific names and markets - identify trends and ignore the 'hype'
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Self-starter and team player who can work with limited supervision
- Knowledge of Arab is an advantage
- Experience in sell side, buy side or rating agency would be an advantage
- Master degree of equivalent education
- Arabic highly advantageous
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .