I'm currently recruiting for a global IB Boutique in Zurich who are looking to hire an experienced M&A VP or Director. The firm provides all range of investment banking services to midmarket companies with offices across Europe, Asia, Latin America and the US.
The firm's Swiss office provides comprehensive M&A, Debt and Equity advisory services to listed and private mid-market companies.
As a Vice President OR Director your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Execution of corporate finance transactions (M&A and financing transactions)
- Be a key member in day-to-day project execution work, including responsibilities for specific project tasks and workstreams
- Prepare thorough financial analysis models and client presentations
- Idea generation and responsibility for client presentations
- 6+ year (VP Level) of relevant working experience in M&A and / or capital markets at a bulge bracket bank or premier boutique
- 8-10 years experience at Director level at a bulge bracket bank or premier boutique
- Very strong modelling and analytical skills and profound legal knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and research tools / databases
- Strong interpersonal and client interaction skills
- Fluent in German and English; French a plus
To be considered for this role send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call +441416489416