Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search focus on offering 360° search solutions across the globe for our prestigious client base. With our competitive coverage of Banks, Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Hedge Funds, Producers, Trading Houses, Brokerages, FinTechs and more; Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search are working with an international corporate bank looking to acquire a Legal & Corporate Counsel to join its team in Zurich.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for providing legal research and guidance to the front office, internal stakeholders, and senior management.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts, legal memos and relevant negotiations.
- Ensuring market and group legal and compliance practices are exercised.
- Monitoring and implementing legal and regulatory developments.
- Reports into the Head of Legal and Compliance.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Admitted to the Swiss bar, with a Master of Laws from a Swiss university.
- At least 4 years of post-grad experience (PQE) as corporate legal counsel or compliance counsel within a Swiss bank or financial institution.
- Experience in banking & finance, specifically corporate banking and credit matters.
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory, Russian is advantageous.
- Located in Zurich, or willing to relocate to Zurich (EU Passport or valid work permit).
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.