- Zurich, Switzerland Zurich Zurich CH
- Permanent, Full time
- Partners Group AG
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
We are one of the largest global private markets investment managers, serving over 1000 institutional investors worldwide. We have USD 74 billion in assets under management and more than 1000 professionals across 19 offices worldwide. Partners Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural diversity.
What it's about
The Corporate Legal team acts as legal partner to the Group and the stakeholders within the Group. As Legal Counsel, you will provide legal advice on a wide variety of legal matters and projects with a strong focus on enabling the business units whilst safeguarding the Group's interests and reputation. Your internal clients will include, amongst others, the business units Operations, Structuring, Human Resources, Technology, Finance and Corporate Communications operating in the EMEA region. You will also support the Group on a wide variety of projects of strategic importance.
- Drafting, negotiation and review of a broad range of agreements
- Support of the Head Corporate Legal, the COO/General Counsel, the Executive Committee and the Global Executive Board in a number of legal and organizational tasks and projects
- Ensure compliance with Swiss stock exchange and listing rules
- Maintenance of Partners Group's trademark and intellectual property rights
- Establishing and improving processes, templates, standards and governance
- Monitoring of and reporting on developments in laws and regulations
What we expect
- 3-5 years of professional experience in an internationally orientated law firm or in the financial services industry
- Master law degree, Swiss bar exam preferred
- Solid experience in contract drafting and corporate law
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to easily develop and maintain effective relationships with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Fluency in German and English
We are looking for an efficient, flexible and pragmatic team player with the ability to set accurate priorities and to work precisely and independently also under pressure.
What we offer
- Career opportunity in a global, dynamic and client-oriented environment
- Opportunity to learn the business from some of the world’s leading private market specialists