- Zurich, Switzerland
- Contract, Full time
- 17 Oct 18
This is a rolling 12 month contract with a strong chance of extension (and internalization in the future) and a start date in January 2019.
Joining a small team consisting of seven developers from all parts of the world and embedded directly in the business you will take over the team leadership responsibilities and work closely with the business to understand their needs and coordinate/drive implementation.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Working independently and as part of a small team in an Agile environment
- Developing web components (ASP.NET Core MVC + React) in a prototyping environment.
- Enhancing existing functionalities (WPF + WCF) and designing/implementing new features following coding best practices
- Taking part in extending the testing framework and maintaining / improving unit tests
- Understanding the business specifications, converting requirements into technical solutions
- Supporting the Production Environment and the end-users
- As the successful applicant, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years experience in a similar role as a Web Developer or Full Stack Developer
- Strong knowledge •of Windows Front End Client technologies i.e. C#, WPF / MVVM / Prism
- Proven track record of team leadership for at least 2 years
- Ability to interact with business users to understand and analyse requirements
- Ideally previous experience in the Finance / Insurance industries (ideally within Trading / Portfolio Management)
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Good client communication skills / able to independently liaise with end users
- Flexible on moving targets / changing requirements
- Good oral/written communication, positive and proactive team attitude
- Experience working in an Agile environment advantageous
- Good spoken and written English
Are you interested in a new challenge, where you can work directly with the business and see how your hard work brings a direct impact to business? Then please send us your full CV.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
✓ storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
✓ using my personal information or
✓ supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
✓ transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA