Lead Business Analyst
The Lead Business Analyst will play a pivotal role in the complete solution in implementing and customizing the BIRD statistical model for the various regulations which the banks need to comply to including SFTR , MIFID 2 etc.
The candidate will provide effective leadership and expertise on implementing a clear and sustainable solution in the regulatory reporting and trade management space.
In addition to the BA role the candidate will provide effective leadership and stakeholder management skills as the candidate needs to interface with the various regulatory bodies in translating the regulations / rules in customizable IT requirements which can be further data modelled and implemented through the regulatory workflow. Main Task / Activities
- Responsibility for requirement analysis and requirements engineering for regulatory reporting
- Statistical data modelling and analysis for the upcoming regulations
- Stakeholder management with the various regulatory bodies to translate regulations into IT requirements.
- Take complete ownership of the book of work and act as a program manager to coordinate and provide interface between the onsite and offshore teams.
- Provide support for deployments, defect fixing & support defects and post implementation phases and coordination for Issue resolution & clarification.
- The program would involve critical applications which would run in the production environment. The candidate needs to ensure adequate support from onsite and offshore to address these issues if any.
- Create a proof of concept data model which can be implemented in Sustainable Finance.
- Should possess excellent knowledge of hands-on experience with data modelling strategies like BIRD
- Excellent background on regulatory reporting MIFID, SFTR etc.
- Solid working knowledge and at least 12 years of working experience in a global, multi-national enterprise with strong experience in the banking and financial services sector along sound knowledge of financial products and banking processes.
- Proven experience of operating in onshore - offshore model
- Leading complex projects, collaborating with other teams to consolidate the data landscape to reduce the development time and increase consistency.
- Very good knowledge of the IT landscape to translate the requirements into IT requirements
- Adequate knowhow of sustainable finance.
- Has experience in leading others, work independently, or function as a part of a team.
- Possess the ability to handle multiple projects, analyse data, & solve business issues creatively.
- Experienced working with intercultural and geographically dispersed team members.
- Effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills and strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
- Strong English and overall excellent communication skills.
- Diploma and or degree for program management from a reputable institution an added advantage.