Key Account Management Support with focus on Financial Controlling (80-100%)
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promisesEY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our Financial Services Organization is the only Big 4 firm with functional and cross-country specialization in the financial services sector, we offer our customers all over the world seamless, consistent and high quality services.
We are looking for Key Account Management Support with focus on Financial Controlling (f/m) / EMEIA Financial Services (80-100%) in Zürich
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive, analytical individual to join the Swiss central account team, playing a key role in the smooth running of the audit of a large and complex global client.
We are looking for someone who values the benefits of a challenging and agile consulting environment, seeks to take ownership of processes and likes coordinating with geographically dispersed stakeholders.
Tasks that you promote:
- Act as key point of contact for global teams and the client for all service requests
- Keep the global service database up to date, help prepare supporting analysis for various reports to the Client and regulatory authorities
- Build up in-depth knowledge of engagement economics and use that knowledge to support local management reporting
- Global account independence and Swiss onboarding coordination
- Work closely with EYs overseas GDS (Global Delivery Service) team, delegating routine operational tasks. Supervise and monitor the work of the GDS function maintaining overall responsibility for task completion
Qualifications and skills for success:
- Ideally a degree in business / finance (University/FH), candidates gaining similar experiences through their prior work experience will also be considered
- Initial work experience in an analytical role, knowledge of and/or interest in the Financial Services Sector considered a plus
- Ability to push back and understand the wider implications of account level business decisions
- Fluent in German and English, proficiency in MS Office. Advanced Excel skills are essential
- Interest in innovation and continuous process improvement
- High levels of integrity and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to demonstrate initiative, flexible and independent working style within multi-national teams, planning skills, commitment and ability to work under pressure
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Katja Hassler is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR0018Z. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.Switzerland@ey.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.