Kafka Engineer / Ingenieur
About our client
Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in Switzerland.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Kafka Engineer based in Zurich.
This is a 12 month contracting role with the potential to extend.
Due to visa restrictions, we can only consider EU or Swiss passport holders.
We are looking for a Kafka / Event Streaming Engineer for architecture and implementation of an Event Bus with one of our clients, a well-established and multinational Swiss organisation. Candidates should have at least 5 years' experience with Kafka as a technology as well as a strong background in open-source frameworks. Further Azure and strong DevOps knowledge are advantageous. The successful candidate will advise our client on architecture given their current setup and be able to implement a PoC as well as bring the project to production later.
What's on offer
- 12 month contract within a very reputable Swiss company
- International, multi-cultural and young working environment
- Collaborative team environment
If you are a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via the portal or via the Swisslinx website. www.swisslinx.com
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA