Our client, a well regarded global macro hedge fund are now seeking a junior macro analyst to join alongside a talented senior PM in one of their major European city offices.
- Helping the PM structure trades
- Scanning markets for opportunities which includes building market screeners
- Assisting with management of all the information coming in from sell side, vendors, consultants, internal proprietary research from economists, strategists, technicians, etc.
- Execution and routine tasks around managing the portfolio
- 1-3 years experience in a top invesment bank as a trading analyst, with some exposure to macro FX instruments
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in quantitative/econometrics discipline from a top University
- Strong quant skills; Coding/Python
- Strong work ethic, intellectually curious, analytical, proactive, strong communicator both verbally and written. Understand what is driving markets.