- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Quantica Capital AG
Quantica Capital is a leading, independent alternative investment manager employing highly qualified investment professionals with strong academic records in quantitative fields.
We have a vacancy for a
Junior Software Engineer (80% – 100%)
Quantica Capital Trading and Technology team is looking to add a Junior Software Developer to a team of mathematicians, statisticians and technologists.
The role will offer direct exposure to the trading desk where you will gain unique experience working in a hedge fund environment.
You will work directly with portfolio managers, sales, and other functions to design, implement, test, deploy, maintain and support software solutions to key business problems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience;
- Enthusiasm and interest to cover full-cycle development and administration tasks;
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
- Fluent in English;
- Experience in the financial sector is not required.
Essential skill are
- Experience with object oriented and/or functional programming; and
- Experience with SQL database.
It is of advantage if you
- are comfortable with development across the application stack; and
- have experience in Scala, Python, React, NoSQL, Tableau, Docker, distributed applications, Linux.
- Attractive workplace in the city-center of Zürich;
- Flexible and agile development environment;
- Small team of highly qualified investment professionals; and
- Excellent career opportunity in a dynamic, fascinating industry.
Please send your application including motivation letter and CV to